Join us for a Snack Tasting, all from Pennsylvania, perfectly paired with four 5oz pours of house selected beers.
1. Tastykake Butterscotch Crumpets - Another bold innovation in mass-producing snack food, the Tastykake was created by the Tasty Baking Company, founded in Philadelphia in 1914
2. Peeps - Peeps are produced by Just Born, in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Just Born has produced Peeps since 1953
3. Snyder's Sourdough Pretzels - Started in 1909 Snyder's of Hanover is strong international business with sales on every continent except Antarctica.
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - The H.B. ReeseCandy Company began manufacturing a product made with specially processed peanut butter and HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate in the 1920s.
5. Middleswarth BBQ Chips - An Evil Genius OBSESSION. Ira Middleswarth & Son, Inc. was founded back in 1942 by Bob Middleswarth. He started making potato chips with a single kettle, in a two-room building off to the side of his family's home in Beavertown, PA